Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8501 Saddle Creek, Abilene
OWNER AGENT. AMAZING AND AFFORDABLE HOME IN THE WELL SOUGHT AFTER SADDLE CREEK ESTATES. 4 SPACIOUS BEDROOMS, 2 LIVING, 3 BATHS, 2 CAR GARAGE, SPLIT FLOOR PLAN, GALLEY KITCHEN WITH GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, BARREL CEILINGS, UPSTAIRS HAS 1 BEDROOM, A LIVING AREA AND A FULL BATH. MASTER BEDROOM DOWN. CITY WATER AND SEWER, AND SO MANY OTHER AMENITIES. PET ON APPROVAL. COME SEE IT.
- MLS® #14107695
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,561
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, MUD Sewer
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentJanet Batiste
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address8501 Saddle Creek
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SE (309)
- SubdivisionSADDLE CREEK ES
- Zip Code79602
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 5:45am CDT.