Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
817 Amarillo Street, Abilene
Quirky Architectural Charm sets this amazing Amarillo home apart from any other. This Unique home can be yours if you desire a bold space to call home. Upon entry you get a luxurious feel with the ascending 2 story ceiling.Sunny light from the big welcoming windows bringing in the view of a large lush green yard. Stately trees and an attractive outdoor entertainment area in back. Highly sought after neighborhood. Open den into eat on bar kitchen. Upstairs features a loft that overlooks downstairs. Could be a 2nd living or bedroom. Master bedroom and master bath downstairs. Small but stately. Don't miss this one of a kind property.
- MLS® #14107213
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Exterior FeaturesGardens, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionBrick, Block
- Listing AgentRhonda Hatchett
- Listing OfficeArnold-realtors
- Address817 Amarillo Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionAlta Vista
- Zip Code79602-2303
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Other
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 3:45pm CDT.