Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5122 Fm 2931, Aubrey
Stunningly updated home in Aubrey surrounded by huge oak trees on over an acre lot. Home features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 2 living areas, and updates that would make even Joanna Gaines proud. Gourmet kitchen with huge island, quartz counter tops, high end appliances and a large walk in pantry. Wood floors in the living and entry. Large, down stairs master suite with gorgeous detail in the master bath. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a game room upstairs. Come enjoy this beautiful house and land. Plenty of room to add a barn or workshop.
- MLS® #14107088
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,923
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Co-op Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Open, RV/ Boat Parking
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Horses Permitted
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentBenjamin M Burnside
- Listing OfficeEra Cornerstone Realty
- Address5122 Fm 2931
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionWm Lumpkins
- Zip Code76227-7453
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAubrey ISD
- ElementaryHl Brockett
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 5:45pm CST.