Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4026 Inverrary Drive, Abilene
Wonderful well loved 4 bedroom 2 bath home in Wylie in a very desirable neighborhood. Owned by this family for more than 30 years. It shows how much they loved it by how well it has been taken care of. Lush carpeting with super thick padding throughout the home. Big backyard. Huge kitchen with new oven and microwave and a convenient island for prep work. Split floor plan with an extra large master bedroom, attached bath and a massive walk in closet. This type of property in this neighborhood is rarely available. Take advantage and book a showing today!
- MLS® #14106710
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,219
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Asphalt, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, MUD Sewer, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Heavily Treed
- Listing AgentKimm Ferrell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address4026 Inverrary Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionChampions Add
- Zip Code79606-5626
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Water Filter
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Built-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 6:00am CDT.