Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
323 Mohawk Road, Abilene
LEASED LAND. Lakefront property with a spectacular view from the back deck! 1 bedroom, 1 bath recently remolded full bath and large closet, nice kitchen layout opens to the living room. New air conditioning unit in living room. 2-year old metal roof and good siding. Picturesque front view of home with lake in the background. Treed backyard all the way to the water with a metal staircase that leads down to the water, ample room for dock. Excellent for fishing, perfect for entertaining or the perfect hideaway. Take a look for yourself! Lots of room for parking, over-sized lot. City of Abilene recently conducted a survey and lot size is at least .500 but will have exact size at a later date. Storage unit stays.
- MLS® #14106048
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage912
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Gravel/Rock, Individual Water Meter, Septic, MUD Water
- GaragesFront, Uncovered
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake Front
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Water/Lake View
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentSandra Minnick
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Homeservices Stovall, Realtors
- Address323 Mohawk Road
- AreaJONES COUNTY (325)
- SubdivisionCity of Abilene
- Zip Code79601-8441
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Refrigerator, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingOther, Window Unit
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 9:15pm CDT.