Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2201 Crescent Drive, Abilene
Check out the Magnolias!! Mature trees and landscaping are what you will find in this Brookhollow home. This 4 bedroom 3 bath home boosts over 2600 sq ft. There are two master bedrooms or you could use it as a third living room or game room. The back patio has been enclosed but still has a lot of windows for natural lighting. The house has updated flooring and paint throughout.
- MLS® #14104965
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,693
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water
- GaragesFront, Open
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentMaegan Mash
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address2201 Crescent Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- Zip Code79605-5609
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 1:00pm CDT.