Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6620 Bernadine Drive, Watauga
Perfect opportunity to get that pool and outdoor entertainment space you need and want for those Texas summers! This adorable home is the perfect place for first time buyers. It has the beautiful wood like tile throughout the whole house, brand new lowE windows to keep those electric bills low with transferable warranty for parts and labor, and newer HVAC that keeps the house super cold. Garage was long ago converted into a massive living area for family gatherings with an impressive stone faced, wood burning fireplace for those colder days. Unbeatable price for everything you are getting. CONTRACT FELL THROUGH DUE TO FINANCING, buyer became unemployed.
- MLS® #14104684
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,674
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Pool Perimeter Fence
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck
- WindowsLow E Windows
- Listing AgentCorin Olivares
- Listing OfficeAll City Real Estate
- Address6620 Bernadine Drive
- AreaWATAUGA AREA (128)
- SubdivisionAstor Heights Add
- Zip Code76148-2803
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Bay Windows
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBirdville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 5:45am CST.