Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1433 Clinton Street, Abilene
Bright, cheery, and colorful completely renovated home on a quiet block within walking distance of Martinez Elementary or a short drive to Hardin Simmons. This home has new electric, plumbing, and siding. The kitchen boasts custom cabinets and vanilla granite counter tops. The full bath has dual shower heads and custom tiled bath and shower. Several rooms have boxed ceilings. Flooring is a mixture of tile and Pergo. Additional bonus room could be a great game room. Covered parking in the back through access via the alley. All appliances are less than a year old. Sellers willing to repaint interior upon request. Buyer to verify measurements.
- MLS® #14103330
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,524
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesPerimeter Fencing
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentJadyn Harris
- Listing OfficeHatchett & Company Real Estate
- Address1433 Clinton Street
- AreaABILENE NORTHEAST (302)
- SubdivisionCollege Heights
- Zip Code79603
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 4:45am CDT.