Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1740 Oak Trail Drive, Aledo
BRITTON HOMES NEW CONSTRUCTION! Two-story entry. Guest suite. Formal dining room. Family room features a fireplace and a wall of windows. Kitchen features an island with built-in seating space and a walk-in pantry. Morning area just off of the kitchen. Private master suite features a sliding door. Master bath with double doors features dual vanities, garden tub, separate glass-enclosed shower and a walk-in closet with access to the laundry room. Game room, secondary bedrooms and a Hollywood bath complete the second floor. Covered backyard patio. Three-car split garage. This home is in the foundation stages of construction as of May 30, 2019.
- MLS® #14102871
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,234
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground, Tennis
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Gutters, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionGreenbelt, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing AgentLarry Delzell
- Listing OfficeBritton Homes
- Address1740 Oak Trail Drive
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (146)
- SubdivisionWalsh Ranch
- Zip Code76008
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 7:45pm CDT.