Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1136 Kingston Court, Anna
MOVE IN READY, very well cared for 3 bedroom 2 bath Highland Home only 2 years old. Wood floors, granite countertops, subway tile blacksplash, stainless appliances and a large backyard, Generous sized kitchen that is great for entertaining that is open to a large family room with a stone fireplace. Split master floor plan. Large master bathroom with dual sinks, separate shower and garden tub. Nice linen closet just outside 2nd bathroom. You won't be disappointed!
- MLS® #14102634
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,612
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentKimberly Christensen
- Listing OfficeBerkshirehathawayhs- Extramile
- Address1136 Kingston Court
- AreaANNA AREA (63)
- SubdivisionWest Crossing Ph 5
- Zip Code75409-1502
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAnna ISD
- ElementaryJoe K Bryant
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 2:45am CDT.