Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1957 Chimneywood Court, Abilene
Quiet cul de sac location. Split bedroom arrangement. Kitchen with granite counter tops. Open living area with fireplace and built ins. 2nd living area is garage conversion with private entrance. Was used as an office. Creates spacious 2nd living area or 4th bedroom. New windows throughout. Carport and storage building. Walking distance to Cooper High school. Seller has garage doors so garage could easily be reconverted back to a 2 car garage.
- MLS® #14102224
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,028
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Garage Conversion, Individual Carport
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision, Cul De Sac
- Listing AgentJudy Colvin
- Listing OfficeDiamond Properties
- Address1957 Chimneywood Court
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionChimney Wood Add
- Zip Code79602-6657
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 12:00pm CDT.