Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2590 Lincoln Drive, Abilene
Gorgeous custom home on just over 2.5 acres about a mile from Abilene Christian University! This home features tall ceilings with an open floor plan that makes this already spacious home feel even bigger! The living room features a wet bar and big stone fireplace that makes it perfect for entertaining, as well as a formal dining! There are 4 large bedrooms with walk in closets, and a study that could be a 5th bedroom if needed, and the master suite that connects to the laundry room is to die for! Need a large custom home near ACU? Look no further!
- MLS® #14101334
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,476
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Covered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Other
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Corner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentTommy Simons
- Listing OfficeTommy Simons & Associates, Realtors
- Address2590 Lincoln Drive
- AreaABILENE NORTHEAST (302)
- SubdivisionWolfe Add
- Zip Code79601-2023
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Other
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 12:00pm CDT.