Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
190 Forest Court, Aledo
Gorgeous Mediterranean Estate offers Resort Style Living on over 4.6 Acres in Gated Community of West Hill Estates. Bring Your Racket and Play Tennis on Your Own Private Regulation Size Court then Cool Off in Your Sparkling Pool and Relax on the Flagstone Patio. Bring Your Horses Too! Beautifully Landscaped Grounds & Huge Outdoor Living Space, Covered Ceramic Tiled Patio w Stone Frplc. Interior Features 5 Bdrms, 5 Bths, Bonus Rm, Gourmet Kitch w Dbl Ovens, Granite Cntrtops, Brkfst Bar, Butler's Pantry, 2 Dining Areas & Fam Rm. Dwnstrs Mstr Suite w Private Door to Patio & Pool. Luxurious Mstr Bth w Jetted Tub, Huge Glass Encl Shower, Dual Vanities, 2 Walk-in Clsts. 3-Car Grg w Gated Entry. Must See! Aledo ISD.
- MLS® #14100957
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,366
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, All Weather Road, Community Mailbox, Septic, Underground Utilities, Well
- FeaturesGated Entrance
- # of Garages3
- GaragesCovered, Detached, Side, Workbench
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, In Ground Gunite, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Lighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Cul De Sac, Heavily Treed, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision, Horses Permitted
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentSandra Gandy
- Listing OfficeAlexander Chandler Realty Llc
- Address190 Forest Court
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (148)
- SubdivisionWest Hill Estates
- Zip Code76008-2556
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings, Water Filter, Window Coverings
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAledo ISD
- ElementaryPatricia Dean Boswell Mccall
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:00am CDT.