Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Shadow Creek Lane, Aledo
This home has so much space inside and out. Enter from the brick covered porch into the large foyer with wood floors which opens to the dining room and HUGE family room with massive stone fireplace. In the kitchen you will find two pantries, granite counters and a very large second dining area which overlooks family room. Large Master bedroom with tons of light, garden tub and separate shower. All bedrooms down in the highly desired 1.5 story floor plan. Upstairs is a massive game room and half bath. This family home sits on just over an acre. VERY easy access to I20 and quick commute to downtown Fort Worth. Interior has fresh paint. HVAC,Water filtration have recently been serviced.
- MLS® #14100295
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,285
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Aerobic Septic, Community Mailbox, Other, Well
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Listing AgentLori Lewis
- Listing OfficeKristen Correa
- Address115 Shadow Creek Lane
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (147)
- SubdivisionShadow Creek Ranch
- Zip Code76008-3112
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Water Purifier
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 6:30am CDT.