Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1813 Port Isabel Drive, Allen
Furnished Gorgeous 5 bedroom home in Twin Creeks community and Allen ISD. Most popular floor plan with two-story high ceiling. In-law suite downstairs. Study off downstairs spacious Master. Island Kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances. Upstairs is perfect for kids or guests w 3 bdrms, jack & Jill bath, game room w built ins, Wired media. Walking to the school and park. SS Refrigerator in Kitchen, washer & dryer are provided in the utility room. The security system monthly fee $54.11 will be paid by tenants. Showing will be allowed on or after June 1st 2019
- MLS® #14098400
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,205
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- FeaturesClub House, Comm Sprinkler System, Community Dock, Community Pool, Golf, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Sprinkler System
- Listing AgentEvelyn Wang
- Listing OfficeJp & Associates Frisco
- Address1813 Port Isabel Drive
- AreaALLEN AREA (51)
- SubdivisionTwin Creeks Ph 7a-1
- Zip Code75013-5332
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAllen ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 6:45am CDT.