Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2101 Glenwood Drive, Abilene
STUNNING south side home with a park like yard including huge trees. The corner lot and side entry garage (plus carport extension) are a bonus for privacy. This home feels new, because so much of it has been updated. Granite, flooring, paint, windows, lighting - all create a spacious, open concept in this established neighborhood. Master bath was completed remodeled and just check out the over sized shower. Approx $15,000 in electrical upgrades. Kitchen island is approx 5 X 8, new deck approx 11 X 13, and a bonus RV parking off the back alleyway includes 220V plug in. Austin Elementary School - near shopping, and Dyess AFB.
- MLS® #14097281
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,966
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, MUD Sewer, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Patio Covered, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Heavily Treed, Landscaped, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentKay Spiva
- Listing OfficeStovall, Realtors
- Address2101 Glenwood Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- Zip Code79605-5703
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 1:45am CDT.