Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5474 Fm 1816, Bowie
Located 5 miles north of Bowie with frontage on FM 1816 and Applegate. Well suited for avid outdoorsman, equestrian enthusiast, or cattleman. Abundance of trails for riding horses, great duck hunting in ponds-stock tanks. Perimeter fencing and cross fencing, establishing 5 different pastures, as well as some additional pens and traps for livestock. Main house 3bed, 2bath with water well, and 1 bed guest house next to barn.
- MLS® #14096503
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,538
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Septic, Well
- GaragesCovered, Individual Carport
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Guest Quarters
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- Listing AgentDavid Burgher
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address5474 Fm 1816
- AreaMONTAGUE COUNTY (96)
- SubdivisionSpector Ranch
- Zip Code76230-6439
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictGold Burg ISD
- HighStone Burg
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 2:30pm CDT.