Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1318 Saddle Lakes Drive, Abilene
Gorgeous colonial style home with stately white pillars supporting the grand entrance of this home in the Lakes at Saddle Creek. An impressive foyer welcomes you as you enter with towering 20ft ceilings all around. A spacious living area with fire place and palatial windows that offer an abundance of natural light. A downstairs master suite offering a spa like en suite with a huge walkin shower with four heads and an 11ft deep walkin closet. Movie night for the family in the media room, all equipment conveys with the sale, newer projector (2018), newer surround sound premier xbox (2016). A large over SZ 3 car garage. Enjoy a private park, playground, walking trail and a private lake for residents only.
- MLS® #14096332
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,292
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleColonial, Other
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Asphalt, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water
- FeaturesPrivate Lake/Pond, Other, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Covered, Oversized, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Lighting System, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows, Double Pane Windows
- Listing AgentKimi Bruno
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address1318 Saddle Lakes Drive
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SE (309)
- SubdivisionLakes At Saddle Creek Sub
- Zip Code79602-5492
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Flat Screen Wiring, Loft, Other, Water Filter, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Cooktop - Electric, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2020 at 8:00am CST.