Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1617 Smith Drive, Abilene
Close to ACU, three bedroom, two bath brick home in split arrangement. Mature landscaping, gutters and sprinkler system. Updates include new HVAC this year, door hardware and fresh paint. Large covered back patio, extra slab & storage area at side of home. Two car garage has a large storage closet. Living room with high ceiling trimmed in crown and a fire place with gas logs flanked by windows. Formal dining, breakfast area and breakfast bar. Tiled entry, kitchen, laundry, & breakfast area. Master bath offers a large walk in closet, separate shower, garden tub, two sinks. Hall bath has a tub and shower combination. $2,000 buyer allowance.
- MLS® #14093635
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,962
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, RV/ Boat Parking, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentKim Vacca
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address1617 Smith Drive
- AreaABILENE NORTHEAST (302)
- SubdivisionUniversity Hills Add
- Zip Code79601-2619
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 2:00am CDT.