Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
476 County Road 1590, Alvord
Bring the family and all the livestock! Solid built Berm home on 12 acres, just outside city limits, and located in Alvord ISD. Property has a 100x40 equine livestock barn with numerous pipe rail pens and stalls (small animals and livestock), pasture arena, numerous sections cross fenced for horses with shelters. Workshop has electric and water and completely opens on two sides. There is a large stock pond tank for the animals and an above ground pool with deck for lounging. Property is currently ag exempt and has been prequalified for a conventional loan through Legend bank in Decatur.
- MLS® #14091783
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,996
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesOutside City Limits, Septic, Well
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Storage Building, Holding Pens, RV/ Boat Parking, Stable/Barn, Workshop, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Some Trees, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- RoofComposition, Concrete
- Listing AgentLinsey Taylor
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty, Llc
- Address476 County Road 1590
- AreaWISE COUNTY (72)
- SubdivisionThomas Stewart Surv Abs 766
- Zip Code76225-4013
- Interior FeaturesDry Bar, Paneling
- AppliancesOven - Electric, Cooktop - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Window Unit
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Freestanding
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAlvord ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 5:00am CDT.