Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
306 S Oakvista Court, Aledo
Gorgeous custom built home that sits on a cul-de-sac in a gated community. Heavily treed property that sits on over an acre and allows for lots of privacy. Views behind are of peaceful ranch land. 5 beds (one is currently being used as an office) 3 baths, 2 living and 2 dining areas. Additional game room or media room upstairs. Hardwood floors throughout the main living area, built-in desk area in upstairs living, lots of storage, and very large fenced-in backyard that allows for a great pool. Several rooms recently painted.
- MLS® #14087912
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,401
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Outside City Limits, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Cul De Sac, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentKelly Nelson
- Listing OfficeWilliams Trew Real Estate
- Address306 S Oakvista Court
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (148)
- SubdivisionOakcrest Hills Estates
- Zip Code76008-2580
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings, Water Softener
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAledo ISD
- ElementaryPatricia Dean Boswell Mccall
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 5:45am CDT.