Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1933 Greenridge Court, Abilene
4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home tucked away in a handsome private Cul De Sac. Beautifully remodeled with great entertaining space. Both formal and casual dining, cozy fireplace, surround sound system, beautiful light fixtures, fans, flooring and fresh paint throughout. The custom kitchen boasts exquisite granite, island breakfast bar, built-in wine chiller, stainless appliances and pull out pantries. One of a kind *Doggie Shower* in the garage. This home is MOVE IN ready... there's even a large wall mounted TV in the family room.
- MLS® #14086908
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,656
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water, Alley
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System, Patio Open, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Cul De Sac
- Listing AgentRobert Calk
- Listing OfficeSenter, Realtors
- Address1933 Greenridge Court
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionLytle Shores East
- Zip Code79602-5355
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, Window Coverings, Built-in Wine Cooler, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 9:00pm CDT.