Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1204 Longhorn Drive, Aubrey
Better than new with over $30,000 in aftermarket upgrades. Brick and Stone facade with fully landscaped front yard and oversized brick front entry with carriage lights. Statement piece staircase with iron balusters is the first thing you will see upon entering this home. The home has a large Kitchen with huge island, granite countertops, soaring ceilings, snack bar area in upstairs living space, cedar covered patio, hardwood floors, beautiful flooring design in the formal dining area and so much more.
- MLS® #14086254
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage4,191
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesMUD Sewer, MUD Water, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Playground, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAcreage
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentTamara Lafrance
- Listing OfficeMoultry-henderson Realty Llc
- Address1204 Longhorn Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionCross Oak Ranch Ph 3 Tr 11
- Zip Code76227-2330
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Electric Shades, High Speed Internet Available, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDenton ISD
- ElementaryCross Oaks
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 6:15am CDT.