Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2349 County Road 4680, Boyd
21.195 acres & Custom home plus 2 outbuilding workshops one w-electricity. Property fenced. 2 ponds. Awesome views of trees & privacy. A seldom view of Turkey & Deer..Taxes based on agriculture & residential-low taxes.Extremely low utility cost due to sealed tight green board double foam insulation and 20+ seer HVAC.Tank less hot water heater. custom home fits everyone's lifestyle..Open concept Formal Dining part of Great Room all open to Large Kitchen with Eat up bar.. 4th bedroom is either Study or bedrm..Walnut kitchen cabinets, Electrolux sub zero Refrigerator Freezer.6 burner Cook top-propane.Wood Floors. Dreamy master bathroom and closet-large. Owner Financing w-25% down @ 6% rate.. Hurry..
- MLS® #14085914
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,585
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesSeptic, Well
- GaragesOversized, Detached
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), RV/ Boat Parking, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Some Trees, Horses Permitted, Tank/ Pond
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentVickie Diedrick
- Listing OfficeRealty World Dfw
- Address2349 County Road 4680
- AreaWISE COUNTY (72)
- SubdivisionABST: A-455 James Jones
- Zip Code76023-4439
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBoyd ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 8:30am CST.