Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2004 Historic District, Aubrey
Enjoy a secluded Outdoor Oasis with a spectacular view of a pond,waterfall lit at night. Immaculate, 2 year old home, 3700+ square feet right off of the fast growing 380 corridor. This 5 bedroom, 4 full bath home includes a game room and large wired media room with a niche perfect for a bar,food area! Two 2nd floor balconies plus a 12 x 24 stamped concrete patio with a beautifully finished wood pergola. Upgrades include Hand scraped wood floors, Farmhouse sink, 5 burner gas stove, Large vent hood, Gas stub on patio, Over sized master shower, Holiday light package, Stone to cedar mantle fireplace, Grey painted walls and more. Come see the AMAZING community amenities and easily accessed home with a country feel!
- MLS® #14083479
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,754
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water, Sidewalk
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Tank/ Pond, Adjacent Greenbelt, Water/Lake View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentShannon Lepard
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty-fm
- Address2004 Historic District
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionAzalea Village at Savannah
- Zip Code76227
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDenton ISD
- HighRay Braswell
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 6:00am CDT.