Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
732 N 3rd Street, Albany
Designed by Frank Welch, AIA, this home is a fine example of his award winning Texas modern architecture. Under Welch's supervision, Highland Builders of Dallas built the home with precision and attention to detail. Notable features include Welch's signature skylights, Marvin windows, radiant floor heating, safe room, Ann Sacks tile, Waterworks fixtures as well as Subzero,Wolfe and Miele appliances. Cathy Kincaid Interiors decorated this light filled home to welcome family and friends to the historic town of Albany in Shackelford County.
- MLS® #14082597
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,643
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Listing AgentCharles Ferguson
- Listing OfficeHalo Group Realty Llc
- Address732 N 3rd Street
- AreaSHACKELFORD COUNTY (326)
- Zip Code79601
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Skylights
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Warmer Oven Drawer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAlbany ISD
- ElementaryNancy Smith
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:30pm CST.