Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
241 N Front Street, Aledo
RARE commercial opportunity in Aledo. Aledo Cornerstone Church buildings (the main building is believed to be home to the very first bank in town - 1800s vault still there!) on Front and Mesquite Streets. Main building is two-story and approximately 7,579 Sq Ft, Annex is two-story and 2,352 Sq Ft. AMAZING potential for a restaurant, another church, office or retail space at an outstanding price.
- MLS® #14081457
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Asphalt
- FeaturesOther, Security Lighting
- GaragesOn Street, Unassigned Spaces
- RoofComposition, Built-Up
- Listing AgentGraham Stiles
- Listing OfficeRe/max Trinity
- Address241 N Front Street
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (147)
- SubdivisionAledo Original Town
- Zip Code76008
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:45pm CDT.