Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
217 Boonesville Bend, Argyle
This stunning property, located in The Oaks of Argyle is FULL of upgrades and situated on a very desired private lot! Interior features include beautiful hardwood flooring, granite counter tops, silhouette shades, plantation shutters, a wood beam in the living room, an additional secondary bedroom downstairs, unique wood panel detail and a great upstairs layout with an area that could be a separate living space with doors closing off from main home. Outside you will find a lovely fireplace, an almost NEW diving pool with an over-sized hot tub, a private lot with access to a park behind the home and an additional park area across the street out front. This home is perfect and only less than 2 years old!!
- MLS® #14080840
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,096
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Diving, Heated, In Ground Gunite, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Private Outdoor Space
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Subdivision, Park View
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentJessica Kemp
- Listing OfficeFathom Realty, Llc
- Address217 Boonesville Bend
- AreaDENTON COUNTY SOUTHEAST (41)
- SubdivisionThe Oaks Ph One
- Zip Code76226-1358
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings, Loft, Paneling, Wainscoting
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Metal Box, Stone
- # of Stories2
- DistrictArgyle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 1:00pm CDT.