Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
281 Glen Innes Drive, Argyle
Beautiful 1 story custom home in the charming community of The Lakes of Argyle. Here you will enjoy the small charm of this community along with the stocked ponds for fishing, excellent schools, and acres of open-space for walking trails. This home includes upgraded features such as outdoor kitchen, granite counter tops, custom cabinetry, large walk in shower, and much, much more.
- MLS® #14078899
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,363
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- FeaturesGreenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionPark View, Greenbelt
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentMey-ling Pauri
- Listing OfficeUltima Real Estate
- Address281 Glen Innes Drive
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionThe Lakes of Argyle
- Zip Code76226
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictArgyle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 1:00pm CDT.