Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8098 County Road 195, Breckenridge
This property would make a great recreational property for any buyer who is looking to have turkey, hog, dove and whitetail deer hunting. Located 17.7 miles from Breckenridge in SW Stephens County, and only 2 hours from Ft. Worth. The property is quiet and secluded. These 85 acres features a heavy cover of mesquite and oak with enough clearings to set up blinds and feeders. The property includes 3 tanks, onsite electricity, 2 mobile homes and perimeter fencing on 3 sides. With a little cleanup, this property can be just what you are looking for!
- MLS® #14076822
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,168
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesGravel/Rock, No City Services, Outside City Limits
- GaragesFront, Open, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Guest Quarters, Stable/Barn
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Tank/ Pond
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentKayce Neal
- Listing OfficeEkdahl-nelson Real Estate
- Address8098 County Road 195
- AreaSTEPHENS COUNTY (99)
- Zip Code76424-8017
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Panel/Floor/Wall
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBreckenridge ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 5:30pm CST.