Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
811 Pioneer Circle E, Argyle
Escape to your own private retreat with easy access to Interstate 35 and highways 377 and 407 in highly sought after Argyle ISD. Beautifully appointed 2014 Lewis and Early 4397 square foot Custom Dream Home on 1.83 acres in “The Settlement” a quiet, family-oriented neighborhood with large lots and no homeowners association. Beautiful landscaping surrounds an oversized diving pool and spa, 1200 square foot air-conditioned building and a 100 year old oak tree shades the front of the home. This stunning home has the Master, two bedrooms, kitchen, dining, office, wine room, butler’s pantry, laundry, workout room, 2 ½ bathrooms downstairs with 2 bedrooms, media room, gameroom, reading nook, and 2 bathrooms upstairs.
- MLS® #14073720
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,397
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Open
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentRyan Gehris
- Listing OfficeUsrealty.com, Llp
- Address811 Pioneer Circle E
- AreaDENTON COUNTY SOUTHEAST (41)
- SubdivisionThe Settlement 2
- Zip Code76226-6735
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Disposal, Double Oven, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictArgyle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 6:15am CDT.