Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2966 Arrowhead Drive, Abilene
Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in a established neighborhood with mature trees! Open floor plan with two large living areas. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and is great for hosting a dinner party! All three bedrooms have ample amount of space. Conveniently close to schools, parks and the mall. The big backyard provides plenty of shade and space!
- MLS® #14073491
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,840
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Alley
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsStorm Windows
- Listing AgentAmber Kimmel
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address2966 Arrowhead Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionStonegate Add
- Zip Code79606-2812
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Brick
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 1:45pm CST.