Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2700 Mimosa Park Drive, Richland Hills
Vintage Charm, Corner Lot!! Almost a half acre, on a hill top. This home features Refinished Original Hardwood Floors, new vinyl tile flooring, and new carpet. New roof in December 2018. Fresh paint inside and out. No popcorn on ceilings, Original Title counter tops in kitchens and bath rooms, If your looking for a home with a Charm you have found it here. Quick access to 121 gives you a direct route to Down Town in just minutes. Only blocks away from the train station makes a quick commute to down town Ft Worth or Dallas. This neighborhood has two city parks within walking distance. Close to schools, shopping,and dining.
- MLS® #14073153
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,011
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesConcrete, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, No City Services
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Heavily Treed, Landscaped, Subdivision
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentLisa Ann Harbour
- Listing OfficeRe/max Trinity
- Address2700 Mimosa Park Drive
- AreaN RICHLAND HILLS/RICHLAND HILLS AREA (127)
- SubdivisionRichland Park Addition
- CityRichland Hills
- Zip Code76118-6709
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Paneling, Wainscoting
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBirdville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 1:45am CDT.