Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1109 5th Street, Argyle
STUNNING! BETTER THEN NEW HIGHLAND HOME! ARGYLE ISD! 3 Car Garage! This is the perfect family floor plan you have been looking for with the Media room on the 1st floor and HUGE game room on the 2nd! Gorgeous hardwood floors flow through the entire first floor. Dining room, butlers pantry and a BRIGHT beautiful open concept kitchen with Stainless steel appliances that is perfect for your large family gatherings. 2 bedrooms down with a study in the back of the house with a view of the outdoor living area. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Buyers and Buyers Agent are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information such as square footages and school districts.
- MLS® #14071830
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,569
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Epoxy Flooring
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- Listing AgentAlisah Kelly
- Listing OfficeChateau Realty
- Address1109 5th Street
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionHarvest Ph 2b
- Zip Code76226-1667
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictArgyle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 6:00am CDT.