Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13959 Briarwood Road, Azle
What a great opportunity less than a mile from Eagle Mountain Lake. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is outside the city limits, so no city taxes. There are two fireplaces, one in the living room and one in the master bedroom, great place to curl up with a good book. Master bedroom is large and is separate from the spare bedrooms. Granite counter tops in the kitchen. Two parcels being sold together, making this over 6 acres. The metal roof on the home and the out buildings are less than 3 years old. There is a workshop in the rear of the large, detached garage. The HVAC unit is less than 5 years old. And...horses are permitted. What more could you ask for.
- MLS® #14067739
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,122
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Septic
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Stable/Barn, Storage Building, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- Listing AgentSandra Binner
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address13959 Briarwood Road
- AreaFW NW(EAGLE MT.LK/RIV.OAKS/AZLE (109)
- SubdivisionBriarwood Estates
- Zip Code76020-5825
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Paneling
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAzle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 8:00am CDT.