Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
195 County Road 1574, Alba
Great home in quiet neighborhood within walking distance to Famous Lake Fork. 4 Bedroom 3 Bath has a 2nd living area and on the second floor with 2 Bedroom and Bath. Large Master Suite and Bath Downstairs. Master Bath boast his and her walk-in closets, with Garden Tub and Large shower. Entertainers Kitchen with walk-in pantry with room for a second fridge or freezer. 16 X 16 storage building with a privacy fence for Rover. Neighborhood has community boat ramp.
- MLS® #14066705
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,354
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Asphalt, Co-op Water, Private Sewer Co.
- FeaturesBoat Ramp, Community Dock
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Storage Building, Workshop
- Listing AgentDave Simpkins
- Listing OfficeCameron Realty, Inc.
- Address195 County Road 1574
- AreaWOOD COUNTY (74)
- SubdivisionCedar Creek Estates
- Zip Code75410
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Freestanding
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAlba-Golden ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 3:15am CDT.