Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1400 Spinnaker Lane, Azle
This house is full of character and was remodeled this last Fall. Renovations included new bamboo wood floors, marble floors, designer lighting, tile, carpet, roof, gutters, paint, bathrooms, appliances, kitchen and much more! Antique doors installed barn door style, wood beams in the office or Formal, wood ceiling in the dining are just a few of the added charms. The outdoor oasis with a koi pond is park like. Currently, only one home next to this one. Oak Harbor is highly sought after lake front community with a dock, boat ramp and private playground.
- MLS® #14064393
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,875
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesBoat Ramp, Community Dock, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision, Tank/ Pond
- Listing AgentSeason Ware
- Listing OfficeThe Property Shop
- Address1400 Spinnaker Lane
- AreaFW NW(EAGLE MT.LK/RIV.OAKS/AZLE (109)
- SubdivisionOak Harbor Estates Add
- Zip Code76020-4923
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAzle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 6:30am CDT.