Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1713 Mineral Springs Drive, Allen
Freshly painted, fabulous 1.5 story floor plan with four bedrooms downstairs and private flex space up. Large kitchen with stainless LG gas range and microwave, lots of counter space and cabinets. Beautiful engineered hardwood floors in the family room, dining room, and all bedrooms. This home is a few doors down from the community pool and around the corner from 100 acre Celebration Park with hike and bike trails, tennis courts, playground, spray ground and Allen's spectacular 4th of July fireworks show. Top rated Allen schools. Easy access to 75 and 121, shopping and restaurants.
- MLS® #14062800
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,277
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentAmy Clements
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address1713 Mineral Springs Drive
- AreaLOVEJOY AREA (52)
- SubdivisionAuburn Spgs Ph Two
- Zip Code75002-0634
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAllen ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 1:45am CDT.