Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
900 Cox Road, Waxahachie
One of the most incredible estates we have listed in years, sprawling 10,000 SF under roof, this executive home consists of 6,200 SF of HVAC space and an additional 1,500 SF atrium which features waterfalls and a koi pond. 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bath featuring two masters and mother-in-law suite with it's own complete kitchen. Park-like setting with meandering live creeks, massive native trees, and endless wildlife. Fruit orchards, outdoor entertainment center, huge animal cage, and a shaded trail system completes the offering. One-of-a-kind estate, wedding venue, or corporate retreat are just some of the possibilities. Can also purchase additional tract. See MLS #'s: 13997757
- MLS® #14062235
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,882
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Septic
- # of Garages5
- GaragesGarage, Open
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Creek, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Landscaped, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentConrad Bates
- Listing OfficeHi View Real Estate
- Address900 Cox Road
- AreaELLIS COUNTY (6)
- SubdivisionS S Conner
- Zip Code75167-8473
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Other
- AppliancesCommercial Grade Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWaxahachie ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 4:00pm CDT.