Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
244 Commonwealth Circle, Waxahachie
Fabulous home! Brick and stone exterior with gutters and sprinkler system. Arch entryways adding sophistication and charm. Open concept with the kitchen featuring breakfast bar, dishwasher, oven, microwave and a walk in pantry. Split bedrooms with large closets and the master has crown molding and chair railing. Master bath features double sinks, separate shower and a large walk in closet. Covered back patio with a nice sized yard and privacy fence. Property backs up to some large trees that add some privacy and shade. This home is close to the Shackelford elementary school and also an easy commute to the DFW area. Come and view this lovely home today!
- MLS® #14061183
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,677
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentRenita Mullins
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Judge Fite Co.
- Address244 Commonwealth Circle
- AreaELLIS COUNTY (6)
- SubdivisionWindchase East Ph II Sec II
- Zip Code75165-5951
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWaxahachie ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 6:00am CDT.