Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1154 Elmwood Drive, Abilene
Custom built & designed! Fabulous one owner home on Elm Creek. Light & Bright with large floor to ceiling windows overlooking the trees & creek! Doors & windows are electronic for ease of opening, 3 & a half baths, office, low maintenance yard, porte cochere!
- MLS® #14058608
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,315
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive, Porte-Cochere
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Cul De Sac, Interior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, No Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- RoofOther Roof
- Listing AgentPatty Knight
- Listing OfficeSenter, Realtors
- Address1154 Elmwood Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionElmwood Add
- Zip Code79605-3935
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Compactor, Built-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Humidifier
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 10:43am CDT.