Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1800 6th Street, Argyle
WELCOME HOME to your 1-story open concept getaway nestled on a corner lot in Harvest-Community of the Year. Upgrades include wood floors throughout - No Carpet and oversized garage bump out. Dinner gatherings are a breeze in your formal dining area open to the kitchen & living room. The chef in your home will enjoy preparing gourmet meals in the kitchen with spacious granite island, SS appliances, gas stove, breakfast area & walk-in pantry for ample storage. Retreat to the master suite boasting a peaceful view of the backyard, relaxing garden tub, separate shower, dual sinks & a dream closet. After a day of exploring the community, invite friends over for an outdoor dinner under your backyard covered patio.
- MLS® #14056866
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,880
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Other, Park, Playground, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentWill Woods
- Listing OfficeMagnolia Realty
- Address1800 6th Street
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionHarvest Meadows Ph 1
- Zip Code76226-1397
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Stone
- # of Stories1
- DistrictNorthwest ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 6:15am CDT.