Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
300 Clear Cove, Argyle
WELCOME HOME to your stunning retreat one of the largest lots in Country Lakes. The living area is the heart of the home with a stone wood burning fireplace with gas starter. Create gourmet meals in this spacious kitchen with granite countertops, SS appliances, walk-in pantry & wrap-around breakfast bar. Enjoy dinner gatherings in the formal dining area then, retire to your downstairs master suite with dual sinks, garden tub, separate shower, & walk-in closet. Evenings at home are a breeze in the upstairs game room wired for surround sound. An additional bed & bath downstairs is perfect for overnight guests. Relax on the backyard covered patio or create your perfect backyard escape in the large grass area!
- MLS® #14056746
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,904
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Playground, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Lighting System, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentStephanie Wilson
- Listing OfficeMagnolia Realty
- Address300 Clear Cove
- AreaDENTON COUNTY SOUTHEAST (41)
- SubdivisionCOUNTRY LAKES PH 3
- Zip Code76226
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictArgyle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 3:45am CDT.