Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6441 Starnes Road, Watauga
BACK ON MARKET! Buyer got cold feet without doing inspection. Located in the blooming city of Watauga, this cute 3 bedroom 2 bath has a lot to offer. Conveniently located near Denton Hwy and Rufe Snow, you have easy access to dining, shopping and major highways. Steps from Capp Smith Park, Open with great flow, this home will be great for entertaining this summer in the large backyard. Second living room where garage was located, could easily be converted back to a garage if new owner desires. Title ceramic throughout the house and carpet in bedrooms. Tray ceilings that give a very nice character to this house. Going to greater schools in Keller ISD. Look no further, this is THE ONE.
- MLS® #14055563
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,710
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesAttached, Front
- Exterior FeaturesSatellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentAlejandra Lablanca
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address6441 Starnes Road
- AreaWATAUGA AREA (128)
- SubdivisionFoster Village Add
- Zip Code76148-1755
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictKeller ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 9:45am CDT.