Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1230 Jackson Trail, Azle
Custom log home built onsite by Satterwhite on 5 acres in the heart of Azle within 1 mile of HWY 199 and HWY 730. Property is ready for horses or animals with gated entry, barn, round pen. Fencing is a combination of rustic wood and pipe and property is cross fenced. This 3 bedroom, 3 full bath home is built for a real cowboy family with unique features including red oak cabinets, wood interior walls, tin interior trim and a metal roof. Open concept kitchen, dining and living areas. It is rare to find five acres on this secluded road surrounded by 5 acre plus properties within close proximity to downtown Azle and shopping. Cross Timbers Elementary is within walking distance. Private well and septic.
- MLS® #14054638
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,136
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesSeptic, Well
- GaragesFenced Open Lot
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Holding Pens, Round Pens, Stable/Barn
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Corner, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Some Trees
- Listing AgentPamela Malhotra
- Listing OfficeTrinity Territory
- Address1230 Jackson Trail
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (155)
- SubdivisionJames Hardgrave Surv Abs 1768
- Zip Code76020-2200
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Compactor, Built-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAzle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 5:15am CDT.