Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1133 Chriswood Drive, Abilene
Come see this great home in Radford Hills. The living room is the hub of the home here. You will enjoy hosting friends and family for many years. Just off of the Living room to the left you will step into the dining room and then into the kitchen. To the right of the living room you will find a sun room and three spacious bedrooms. The guest bathroom opens to the hall and has a second door into the 2nd bedroom. The third bedroom is adjacent to the 2nd bathroom. Stepping into the master you will love the amount of space but don't stop there. His and hers vanities and walk-in closets surround the shower and water closet combo. Come check out the separate office space.
- MLS® #14053855
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,114
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Alley, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Side
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentChad Chaney
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address1133 Chriswood Drive
- AreaABILENE NORTHEAST (302)
- SubdivisionRadford Hills
- Zip Code79601-5529
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Brick
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 4:45am CDT.