Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1939 County Road 3010, Bonham
Looking for a retreat within an easy drive of Dallas? Found it! This exceptional property backs to a private lake which is jointly owned by three surrounding landowners. The Barndominium was built in 2008 and consists of a large workshop space with a 2 ton crane anchored in the center. Master and flex living for additional sleeping located upstairs. Kitchen, second bathroom, washer, dryer and storage downstairs. 6 inch end posts set up for four rows of vineyards which is stubbed for irrigation. A 4 inch water line runs from the pump house at the lake to the entrance gate. Pasture has a cattle pin. Entire property is fenced with barbed wire and smooth wire fencing. Lake stocked with bass, crappie, and cat fish.
- MLS® #14045803
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,120
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Co-op Water, Aerobic Septic, Gravel/Rock, Individual Water Meter, No Sewer, Overhead Utilities, Septic
- WaterfrontLake Front, Dock – Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Storm Cellar, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionWater/Lake View, Acreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- Listing AgentSuzanne Jernigan
- Listing OfficeBiggs Realty
- Address1939 County Road 3010
- AreaFANNIN COUNTY (71)
- Zip Code75418
- Interior FeaturesLoft
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven - Electric, Cooktop - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBonham ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 3:15pm CDT.