Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8235 County Road 506, Anna
Rare opportunity!! Right on the proposed Collin County Outer Loop! Beautifully and COMPLETELY newly remodeled home on almost 2 acres with matured trees and crossing creek that creates a Park Like Feel; Modern, open floor plan, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, huge media room, oversize utility room, covered 3-carport and storage; New kitchen with beautiful quartz and SS appliances; Relax in the huge master suite with barn door leading to luxurious bath with zen feeling in an over-sized shower; Bring your horses or other farm animals; Great investment opportunity! With future Commercial zoning, home is tucked in the back allowing for about 1 acre of frontage on the Outer Loop! None of the property is located in a flood zone.
- MLS® #14040904
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,958
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Co-op Water, Gravel/Rock
- GaragesCovered, Side, Workbench
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- FoundationPier & Beam, Piered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentYossi Barazani
- Listing OfficeAmin Rad
- Address8235 County Road 506
- AreaBLUE RIDGE AREA (67)
- SubdivisionNorth View Acres
- Zip Code75409-8808
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBlue Ridge ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 5:30am CDT.