Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3709 Beltway S, Abilene
3.4 Acres on Beltway FM 707 quickly developing area with a huge home! Owners have lowered price so you can afford to do the the updates that you desire! Nestled among mature mesquite trees that show all the bends and twists that Mother Nature has done. Very roomy home with 3 plus acres. Huge bedrooms. The fourth bedroom has a full bath right beside it could be the second master suite. This could be your new home or could be your property to sub-divide, build more homes, or move your office-business location. Over-sized garage, storage-shop building with electricity. Tree house. dog run with chain link fencing. So many possibilities! Check this one out!! To be sold AS IS.
- MLS® #14040247
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,531
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Water, Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Oversized, Circle Drive, Front
- Exterior FeaturesWorkshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Horses Permitted
- Listing AgentRandy Lepard
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address3709 Beltway S
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionWilliam Vaughn Surv 104
- Zip Code79606-5504
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator, Cooktop - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Brick
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:30am CDT.