Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Cr 328, Aspermont
The River Bluff Ranch in Stonewall County has just about everything you could want in a recreational property. This ranch includes both sides of almost a mile of the Salt Fork of The Brazos, spectacular views, awesome 70ft canyons, and natural springs. The river provides a large quantity of wildlife and that WOW factor you’re looking for. Come experience this remote and very diverse property! Whitetail Deer, Bobwhite Quail, Feral Hogs, and other wildlife in the area include Coyotes, Bobcats, and an occasional Mountain Lion. Also, there are several springs that run into wet weather creeks, a tank and one electric water well with a 1,500-gallon poly tank.
- MLS® #14040108
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Outside City Limits, Well, No City Services, Overhead Utilities
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front
- DistrictAspermont ISD
- Listing AgentLisa Terrell
- Listing OfficeEkdahl-nelson Real Estate
- AddressCr 328
- AreaSTONEWALL COUNTY (320)
- SubdivisionH AND TC 1472, BLK D, SEC 320 AND SEC 293
- Zip Code79502
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Tank/ Pond, Water/Lake View
- ZoningAgriculture, Rural Residential
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 7:15am CDT.